Pluto Labs Reveal the YOP 2.0 Whitepaper
The YOP 2.0 Whitepaper has landed. A lot of time and effort has been put into this, across the entire YOP team. Powered by Pluto, the YOP whitepaper is the first key deliverable that the Pluto Labs team will be bringing to life as part of the re-imagination, re-developing and re-launching of this exciting project.
This week, the YOP team revealed their vision for the project with the release of the YOP 2.0 Whitepaper which covers:
- Why DeFi is needed
- Where YOP came from
- What YOP 2.0 will become
- How YOP 2.0 will work
- How we manage the risk for you (this is important!)
- How the YOP ecosystem and architecture fits together
- Tokenomics (just in case you missed it before)
- Which Protocols we will be using
- Roadmap (just in case you missed this as well)
- Who the (hard working) team behind YOP 2.0 is
This is probably the first significant milestone on the roadmap, since the roadmap. Pluto DeFi business unit COO, Dave Burrells comments; “We are so excited to finally get this whitepaper out! It has been a long time coming and a lot of hard work has gone into it from the team! We are really excited to be sharing this with you and we really hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed creating it!”
Without further ado, we bring you the YOP 2.0 Whitepaper.
Click the link HERE to read the YOP 2.0 Whitepaper.